12 September, 2010

El Arte de no Hacer Nada



One of my favorite books that is very inspiring to me is Eat, Pray, Love. Mainly, because I want to do what Liz Gilbert did (oh wait, I kind of am!...) Well, one of my favorite concepts she discusses in the book, is "the art of doing nothing", an Italian way of life. This certainly applies to Spain as well, and it is a way of life I finally had the chance to practice recently. The beach here was absolutely gorgeous. The water was clear, warm, and there were no rip currents! We just laid around all day, enjoying the sun and horchata flavored ice pops (explanations to follow). A perfect way to recuperate after the past few stressful days, and to prepare for one more move to our new apartment!  
Because the last two days consisted of doing nothing, I regret to inform you that I do not have much more to report about!

No comments:

Post a Comment