02 September, 2012

Keeping up with the Komunidades

Just like America has fifty states, Spain similarly has "Comunidades", 17 to be exact. And as a "cultural ambassador", or better "cultural explorer" I have made a long term goal to visit each Comunidad of Espain.

I do not feel any rush to get this task done before December 21st, but I do consider my list before deciding to take a trip elsewhere in Spain

Here is a compilation of where I have been lucky enough to visit so far:

1. Madrid

 2. Valencia

3. Aragon

4. Cataluña

5. Islas Canarias


6. Navarra

7. Pais Vasco

 8. Andalucia

9. Castilla- La Mancha

 10. La Rioja

11. Castilla-Leon

 12. Islas Baleares 

13. Cantabria
no photo... only have been in the bus station, a bus, and the airport! does that count?

14. Murcia


Where does that leave me to explore this coming school year?
*Asturias
*Galicia
*Extremadura 

I think I can handle that...

1 comment: