11 June, 2012

Short and Sweet Segovia

So yes, I took quite a long hiatus from blogging. But now Im back and I have a little more to catch up on. 
I've kind of lost my knack for photo taking, especially since I lost my camera in Budapest. And anyway, the photos never turn out as well as the memories inside.

One cold weekend in January, Est swept me up and we made our way to Segovia for a few short hours. After finally getting out of bed and showered and packed, we arrived in Segovia at 4pm. Coffee's were first on our list of things to do. Next, was sampling the wine and tapas.  We quickly marveled at the Aqueduct (don't have a recent pic, as I said, Im a horrible traveler now a days) then we took a stroll through the old center, gazing at the architecture and cuddling as close as possible for warmth as I tried to use him as a barrier from the wind.

We spent the night sampling wine and tapas, and ran back to our hotel before the stroke of midnight 

Sound like a Cindarella story? Close- at least we were at the right castle! It's said that the Alcazar was the inspiration to Cindarellas castle!





No comments:

Post a Comment