25 May, 2012

Independizarse

■independizarse verbo reflexivo to become independent: quiere independizarse de sus padres, he doesn't want to have to rely on his parents


Lots of time has passed, lots has happened, and I realize I may have some fans looking for more blogs... 


 For starters, I now have my own apartment, I no longer live at my job! I liked it there, but I like my independence more. No Problem, I'm going to continue to work for the family mondays through thursdays, the only difference is that I get to go to my own home and cook in my own kitchen again!  =)



Second, Esteban has also become more independent... actually, we' have done it together and are now living together! We have a cute little casita not too far from my jobs. 


Here are some photos for your viewing pleasure!






big comfy bed!
guest room. make your reservation now!






No comments:

Post a Comment