16 February, 2011

Cooking Class takes Two and Three!

Tuesdays are legitimately my favorite day of the week. I don't know if I said this in my last cooking blog, but either way, it needs to be reiterated that I LOVE TUESDAYS!

Tuesdays encompass 5 of my favorite things:
1)Cooking.
2)Eating
3)Wine
4)Spanish
5)Laughing

The past two classes have been so fun, and everyone is starting to become really close, and have a lot of fun together. Lots of laughs are passed around, and lots of languages/dialects! Almost half the class speaks a different language (English dominates foreign languages, Japanese, German, Valencian, Mexican, and Argentinian all follow) but we all share our common language of Castellano!


Here are some dishes we've prepared the past two classes:
Greek Moussaka


Roast Beef with carrots and a creamy Bechemel sauce
Sort of quiche with asparagus and blue cheese with a spinich dressing

Tempura veggies with the best sauce I've ever had- roasted tomatoes and garlic, cream, milk and ñora's

more tempura veggies

We also learned the secret to this- but its advised not to practice at home!

Roasted Pumpkin soup with rosemary olive oil and shrimp

homemade croutons

Quiche Lorraine

No comments:

Post a Comment